Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 17:18 in English Standard Version
"Some of the Epicurean and Stoic philosophers also conversed with him. And some said, “What does this babbler wish to say?” Others said, “He seems to be a preacher of foreign divinities”—because he was preaching Jesus and the resurrection."
- Ac 4:2 greatly annoyed because they were teaching the people and proclaiming in Jesus the resurrection from the dead.
- Ac 5:42 And every day, in the temple and from house to house, they did not cease teaching and preaching that the Christ is Jesus.
- Ac 17:31 because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead.”
- 1Co 4:10 We are fools for Christ’s sake, but you are wise in Christ. We are weak, but you are strong. You are held in honor, but we in disrepute.
- 1Co 15:12 Now if Christ is proclaimed as raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead?