Explore similar Bible verses on Acts 14:17 in English Standard Version
"Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying your hearts with food and gladness.”"
- Le 26:4 then I will give you your rains in their season, and the land shall yield its increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
- Nu 10:32 And if you do go with us, whatever good the Lord will do to us, the same will we do to you.”
- De 11:14 he will give the rain for your land in its season, the early rain and the later rain, that you may gather in your grain and your wine and your oil.
- De 28:12 The Lord will open to you his good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands. And you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.
- Job 5:10 he gives rain on the earth and sends waters on the fields;
- Ps 65:10 You water its furrows abundantly, settling its ridges, softening it with showers, and blessing its growth.
- Ps 67:6 The earth has yielded its increase; God, our God, shall bless us.
- Ps 85:12 Yes, the Lord will give what is good, and our land will yield its increase.
- Ps 104:15 and wine to gladden the heart of man, oil to make his face shine and bread to strengthen man’s heart.
- Ps 104:27 These all look to you, to give them their food in due season.
- Ps 147:8 He covers the heavens with clouds; he prepares rain for the earth; he makes grass grow on the hills.
- Ps 147:18 He sends out his word, and melts them; he makes his wind blow and the waters flow.
- Eze 34:26 And I will make them and the places all around my hill a blessing, and I will send down the showers in their season; they shall be showers of blessing.
- Eze 34:27 And the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield its increase, and they shall be secure in their land. And they shall know that I am the Lord, when I break the bars of their yoke, and deliver them from the hand of those who enslaved them.
- Joe 2:23 “Be glad, O children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God, for he has given the early rain for your vindication; he has poured down for you abundant rain, the early and the latter rain, as before.
- Joe 2:24 “The threshing floors shall be full of grain; the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.
- Zec 8:12 For there shall be a sowing of peace. The vine shall give its fruit, and the ground shall give its produce, and the heavens shall give their dew. And I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things.
- Ac 17:27 that they should seek God, and perhaps feel their way toward him and find him. Yet he is actually not far from each one of us,
- Ro 1:19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them.