Explore similar Bible verses on 2 Samuel 3:9 in English Standard Version
"God do so to Abner and more also, if I do not accomplish for David what the Lord has sworn to him,"
- Ru 1:17 Where you die I will die, and there will I be buried. May the Lord do so to me and more also if anything but death parts me from you.”
- 1Sa 15:28 And Samuel said to him, “The Lord has torn the kingdom of Israel from you this day and has given it to a neighbor of yours, who is better than you.
- 1Sa 16:1 The Lord said to Samuel, “How long will you grieve over Saul, since I have rejected him from being king over Israel? Fill your horn with oil, and go. I will send you to Jesse the Bethlehemite, for I have provided for myself a king among his sons.”
- 1Sa 16:12 And he sent and brought him in. Now he was ruddy and had beautiful eyes and was handsome. And the Lord said, “Arise, anoint him, for this is he.”
- 1Sa 28:17 The Lord has done to you as he spoke by me, for the Lord has torn the kingdom out of your hand and given it to your neighbor, David.
- 2Sa 3:35 Then all the people came to persuade David to eat bread while it was yet day. But David swore, saying, “God do so to me and more also, if I taste bread or anything else till the sun goes down!”
- 1Ch 12:23 These are the numbers of the divisions of the armed troops who came to David in Hebron to turn the kingdom of Saul over to him, according to the word of the Lord.