Explore similar Bible verses on 2 Kings 23:27 in English Standard Version
"And the Lord said, “I will remove Judah also out of my sight, as I have removed Israel, and I will cast off this city that I have chosen, Jerusalem, and the house of which I said, My name shall be there.”"
- 2Ki 17:18 Therefore the Lord was very angry with Israel and removed them out of his sight. None was left but the tribe of Judah only.
- 2Ki 17:20 And the Lord rejected all the descendants of Israel and afflicted them and gave them into the hand of plunderers, until he had cast them out of his sight.
- 2Ki 18:11 The king of Assyria carried the Israelites away to Assyria and put them in Halah, and on the Habor, the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes,
- 2Ki 21:4 And he built altars in the house of the Lord, of which the Lord had said, “In Jerusalem will I put my name.”
- 2Ki 21:13 And I will stretch over Jerusalem the measuring line of Samaria, and the plumb line of the house of Ahab, and I will wipe Jerusalem as one wipes a dish, wiping it and turning it upside down.