Explore similar Bible verses on 2 Kings 12:16 in English Standard Version
"The money from the guilt offerings and the money from the sin offerings was not brought into the house of the Lord; it belonged to the priests."
- Le 4:24 and shall lay his hand on the head of the goat and kill it in the place where they kill the burnt offering before the Lord; it is a sin offering.
- Le 4:29 And he shall lay his hand on the head of the sin offering and kill the sin offering in the place of burnt offering.
- Le 5:15 “If anyone commits a breach of faith and sins unintentionally in any of the holy things of the Lord, he shall bring to the Lord as his compensation, a ram without blemish out of the flock, valued in silver shekels, according to the shekel of the sanctuary, for a guilt offering.
- Le 5:18 He shall bring to the priest a ram without blemish out of the flock, or its equivalent, for a guilt offering, and the priest shall make atonement for him for the mistake that he made unintentionally, and he shall be forgiven.
- Le 7:7 The guilt offering is just like the sin offering; there is one law for them. The priest who makes atonement with it shall have it.
- Nu 18:19 All the holy contributions that the people of Israel present to the Lord I give to you, and to your sons and daughters with you, as a perpetual due. It is a covenant of salt forever before the Lord for you and for your offspring with you.”