Explore similar Bible verses on 2 Corinthians 12:14 in English Standard Version
"Here for the third time I am ready to come to you. And I will not be a burden, for I seek not what is yours but you. For children are not obligated to save up for their parents, but parents for their children."
- Pr 19:14 House and wealth are inherited from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the Lord.
- Eze 34:2 “Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy, and say to them, even to the shepherds, Thus says the Lord God: Ah, shepherds of Israel who have been feeding yourselves! Should not shepherds feed the sheep?
- 1Co 4:14 I do not write these things to make you ashamed, but to admonish you as my beloved children.
- 1Co 10:24 Let no one seek his own good, but the good of his neighbor.
- 1Co 10:33 just as I try to please everyone in everything I do, not seeking my own advantage, but that of many, that they may be saved.
- 2Co 1:15 Because I was sure of this, I wanted to come to you first, so that you might have a second experience of grace.
- 2Co 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. Every charge must be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses.
- 2Co 13:2 I warned those who sinned before and all the others, and I warn them now while absent, as I did when present on my second visit, that if I come again I will not spare them—