Explore similar Bible verses on 2 Chronicles 36:15 in English Standard Version
"The Lord, the God of their fathers, sent persistently to them by his messengers, because he had compassion on his people and on his dwelling place."
- Jer 7:13 And now, because you have done all these things, declares the Lord, and when I spoke to you persistently you did not listen, and when I called you, you did not answer,
- Jer 7:25 From the day that your fathers came out of the land of Egypt to this day, I have persistently sent all my servants the prophets to them, day after day.
- Jer 11:7 For I solemnly warned your fathers when I brought them up out of the land of Egypt, warning them persistently, even to this day, saying, Obey my voice.
- Jer 25:3 “For twenty-three years, from the thirteenth year of Josiah the son of Amon, king of Judah, to this day, the word of the Lord has come to me, and I have spoken persistently to you, but you have not listened.
- Jer 26:5 and to listen to the words of my servants the prophets whom I send to you urgently, though you have not listened,
- Jer 29:19 because they did not pay attention to my words, declares the Lord, that I persistently sent to you by my servants the prophets, but you would not listen, declares the Lord.’
- Jer 32:33 They have turned to me their back and not their face. And though I have taught them persistently, they have not listened to receive instruction.
- Jer 35:15 I have sent to you all my servants the prophets, sending them persistently, saying, ‘Turn now every one of you from his evil way, and amend your deeds, and do not go after other gods to serve them, and then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to you and your fathers.’ But you did not incline your ear or listen to me.
- Jer 44:4 Yet I persistently sent to you all my servants the prophets, saying, ‘Oh, do not do this abomination that I hate!’