Explore similar Bible verses on 1 Timothy 5:18 in English Standard Version
"For the Scripture says, “You shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain,” and, “The laborer deserves his wages.”"
- Le 19:13 “You shall not oppress your neighbor or rob him. The wages of a hired worker shall not remain with you all night until the morning.
- De 24:15 You shall give him his wages on the same day, before the sun sets (for he is poor and counts on it), lest he cry against you to the Lord, and you be guilty of sin.
- De 25:4 “You shall not muzzle an ox when it is treading out the grain.
- Mt 10:10 no bag for your journey, or two tunics or sandals or a staff, for the laborer deserves his food.
- Lu 10:7 And remain in the same house, eating and drinking what they provide, for the laborer deserves his wages. Do not go from house to house.
- 1Co 9:4 Do we not have the right to eat and drink?
- 1Co 9:7 Who serves as a soldier at his own expense? Who plants a vineyard without eating any of its fruit? Or who tends a flock without getting some of the milk?
- 1Co 9:9 For it is written in the Law of Moses, “You shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain.” Is it for oxen that God is concerned?