Explore similar Bible verses on 1 Samuel 6:6 in English Standard Version
"Why should you harden your hearts as the Egyptians and Pharaoh hardened their hearts? After he had dealt severely with them, did they not send the people away, and they departed?"
- Ex 7:13 Still Pharaoh’s heart was hardened, and he would not listen to them, as the Lord had said.
- Ex 8:15 But when Pharaoh saw that there was a respite, he hardened his heart and would not listen to them, as the Lord had said.
- Ex 8:32 But Pharaoh hardened his heart this time also, and did not let the people go.
- Ex 9:7 And Pharaoh sent, and behold, not one of the livestock of Israel was dead. But the heart of Pharaoh was hardened, and he did not let the people go.
- Ex 9:35 So the heart of Pharaoh was hardened, and he did not let the people of Israel go, just as the Lord had spoken through Moses.
- Ex 10:1 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go in to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the heart of his servants, that I may show these signs of mine among them,
- Ex 12:31 Then he summoned Moses and Aaron by night and said, “Up, go out from among my people, both you and the people of Israel; and go, serve the Lord, as you have said.
- Ex 14:17 And I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians so that they shall go in after them, and I will get glory over Pharaoh and all his host, his chariots, and his horsemen.