Explore similar Bible verses on 1 Kings 9:24 in English Standard Version
"But Pharaoh’s daughter went up from the city of David to her own house that Solomon had built for her. Then he built the Millo."
- 2Sa 5:9 And David lived in the stronghold and called it the city of David. And David built the city all around from the Millo inward.
- 1Ki 7:8 His own house where he was to dwell, in the other court back of the hall, was of like workmanship. Solomon also made a house like this hall for Pharaoh’s daughter whom he had taken in marriage.
- 1Ki 9:15 And this is the account of the forced labor that King Solomon drafted to build the house of the Lord and his own house and the Millo and the wall of Jerusalem and Hazor and Megiddo and Gezer
- 1Ki 9:16 (Pharaoh king of Egypt had gone up and captured Gezer and burned it with fire, and had killed the Canaanites who lived in the city, and had given it as dowry to his daughter, Solomon’s wife;
- 1Ki 11:27 And this was the reason why he lifted up his hand against the king. Solomon built the Millo, and closed up the breach of the city of David his father.
- 2Ch 32:5 He set to work resolutely and built up all the wall that was broken down and raised towers upon it, and outside it he built another wall, and he strengthened the Millo in the city of David. He also made weapons and shields in abundance.