Explore similar Bible verses on 1 Kings 9:15 in English Standard Version
"And this is the account of the forced labor that King Solomon drafted to build the house of the Lord and his own house and the Millo and the wall of Jerusalem and Hazor and Megiddo and Gezer"
- Jos 11:1 When Jabin, king of Hazor, heard of this, he sent to Jobab king of Madon, and to the king of Shimron, and to the king of Achshaph,
- Jos 17:11 Also in Issachar and in Asher Manasseh had Beth-shean and its villages, and Ibleam and its villages, and the inhabitants of Dor and its villages, and the inhabitants of En-dor and its villages, and the inhabitants of Taanach and its villages, and the inhabitants of Megiddo and its villages; the third is Naphath.
- 2Sa 5:9 And David lived in the stronghold and called it the city of David. And David built the city all around from the Millo inward.
- 1Ki 5:13 King Solomon drafted forced labor out of all Israel, and the draft numbered 30,000 men.
- 1Ki 9:24 But Pharaoh’s daughter went up from the city of David to her own house that Solomon had built for her. Then he built the Millo.