Explore similar Bible verses on 1 Kings 8:37 in English Standard Version
"“If there is famine in the land, if there is pestilence or blight or mildew or locust or caterpillar, if their enemy besieges them in the land at their gates, whatever plague, whatever sickness there is,"
- Le 26:16 then I will do this to you: I will visit you with panic, with wasting disease and fever that consume the eyes and make the heart ache. And you shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
- Le 26:25 And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall execute vengeance for the covenant. And if you gather within your cities, I will send pestilence among you, and you shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.
- De 28:21 The Lord will make the pestilence stick to you until he has consumed you off the land that you are entering to take possession of it.
- De 28:37 And you shall become a horror, a proverb, and a byword among all the peoples where the Lord will lead you away.
- De 28:42 The cricket shall possess all your trees and the fruit of your ground.
- De 28:52 “They shall besiege you in all your towns, until your high and fortified walls, in which you trusted, come down throughout all your land. And they shall besiege you in all your towns throughout all your land, which the Lord your God has given you.
- 2Ch 20:9 ‘If disaster comes upon us, the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we will stand before this house and before you—for your name is in this house—and cry out to you in our affliction, and you will hear and save.’