Explore similar Bible verses on 1 Corinthians 4:21 in English Standard Version
"What do you wish? Shall I come to you with a rod, or with love in a spirit of gentleness?"
- 2Co 1:23 But I call God to witness against me—it was to spare you that I refrained from coming again to Corinth.
- 2Co 2:1 For I made up my mind not to make another painful visit to you.
- 2Co 2:3 And I wrote as I did, so that when I came I might not suffer pain from those who should have made me rejoice, for I felt sure of all of you, that my joy would be the joy of you all.
- 2Co 12:20 For I fear that perhaps when I come I may find you not as I wish, and that you may find me not as you wish—that perhaps there may be quarreling, jealousy, anger, hostility, slander, gossip, conceit, and disorder.
- 2Co 13:2 I warned those who sinned before and all the others, and I warn them now while absent, as I did when present on my second visit, that if I come again I will not spare them—
- 2Co 13:10 For this reason I write these things while I am away from you, that when I come I may not have to be severe in my use of the authority that the Lord has given me for building up and not for tearing down.