Explore similar Bible verses on 1 Corinthians 4:19 in English Standard Version
"But I will come to you soon, if the Lord wills, and I will find out not the talk of these arrogant people but their power."
- Ac 19:21 Now after these events Paul resolved in the Spirit to pass through Macedonia and Achaia and go to Jerusalem, saying, “After I have been there, I must also see Rome.”
- Ac 20:2 When he had gone through those regions and had given them much encouragement, he came to Greece.
- 1Co 11:34 if anyone is hungry, let him eat at home—so that when you come together it will not be for judgment. About the other things I will give directions when I come.
- 1Co 16:5 I will visit you after passing through Macedonia, for I intend to pass through Macedonia,
- 2Co 1:15 Because I was sure of this, I wanted to come to you first, so that you might have a second experience of grace.