Explore similar Bible verses on 1 Corinthians 16:2 in English Standard Version
"On the first day of every week, each of you is to put something aside and store it up, as he may prosper, so that there will be no collecting when I come."
- Ac 20:7 On the first day of the week, when we were gathered together to break bread, Paul talked with them, intending to depart on the next day, and he prolonged his speech until midnight.
- 2Co 8:3 For they gave according to their means, as I can testify, and beyond their means, of their own accord,
- 2Co 8:11 So now finish doing it as well, so that your readiness in desiring it may be matched by your completing it out of what you have.
- 2Co 9:3 But I am sending the brothers so that our boasting about you may not prove empty in this matter, so that you may be ready, as I said you would be.
- Re 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet