Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 68:31 in English Standard Version
"Nobles shall come from Egypt; Cush shall hasten to stretch out her hands to God."
- Ps 44:20 If we had forgotten the name of our God or spread out our hands to a foreign god,
- Ps 87:4 Among those who know me I mention Rahab and Babylon; behold, Philistia and Tyre, with Cush— “This one was born there,” they say.
- Isa 19:19 In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the Lord at its border.
- Isa 19:21 And the Lord will make himself known to the Egyptians, and the Egyptians will know the Lord in that day and worship with sacrifice and offering, and they will make vows to the Lord and perform them.
- Isa 45:14 Thus says the Lord: “The wealth of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over to you and be yours; they shall follow you; they shall come over in chains and bow down to you. They will plead with you, saying: ‘Surely God is in you, and there is no other, no god besides him.’”
- Zep 3:10 From beyond the rivers of Cush my worshipers, the daughter of my dispersed ones, shall bring my offering.