Explore similar Bible verses on Numbers 14:11 in English Standard Version
"And the Lord said to Moses, “How long will this people despise me? And how long will they not believe in me, in spite of all the signs that I have done among them?"
- Nu 14:23 shall see the land that I swore to give to their fathers. And none of those who despised me shall see it.
- Nu 16:30 But if the Lord creates something new, and the ground opens its mouth and swallows them up with all that belongs to them, and they go down alive into Sheol, then you shall know that these men have despised the Lord.”
- De 1:32 Yet in spite of this word you did not believe the Lord your God,
- De 9:23 And when the Lord sent you from Kadesh-barnea, saying, ‘Go up and take possession of the land that I have given you,’ then you rebelled against the commandment of the Lord your God and did not believe him or obey his voice.
- Ps 78:22 because they did not believe in God and did not trust his saving power.
- Ps 78:32 In spite of all this, they still sinned; despite his wonders, they did not believe.
- Ps 106:24 Then they despised the pleasant land, having no faith in his promise.
- Joh 12:37 Though he had done so many signs before them, they still did not believe in him,
- Heb 3:18 And to whom did he swear that they would not enter his rest, but to those who were disobedient?