Explore similar Bible verses on Leviticus 25:34 in English Standard Version
"But the fields of pastureland belonging to their cities may not be sold, for that is their possession forever."
- Nu 35:2 “Command the people of Israel to give to the Levites some of the inheritance of their possession as cities for them to dwell in. And you shall give to the Levites pasturelands around the cities.
- Jos 21:11 They gave them Kiriath-arba (Arba being the father of Anak), that is Hebron, in the hill country of Judah, along with the pasturelands around it.
- 1Ch 6:55 to them they gave Hebron in the land of Judah and its surrounding pasturelands,
- 1Ch 13:2 And David said to all the assembly of Israel, “If it seems good to you and from the Lord our God, let us send abroad to our brothers who remain in all the lands of Israel, as well as to the priests and Levites in the cities that have pasturelands, that they may be gathered to us.
- Ac 4:36 Thus Joseph, who was also called by the apostles Barnabas (which means son of encouragement), a Levite, a native of Cyprus,