Explore similar Bible verses on Exodus 32:22 in English Standard Version
"And Aaron said, “Let not the anger of my lord burn hot. You know the people, that they are set on evil."
- Ex 14:11 They said to Moses, “Is it because there are no graves in Egypt that you have taken us away to die in the wilderness? What have you done to us in bringing us out of Egypt?
- Ex 15:24 And the people grumbled against Moses, saying, “What shall we drink?”
- Ex 16:2 And the whole congregation of the people of Israel grumbled against Moses and Aaron in the wilderness,
- Ex 16:20 But they did not listen to Moses. Some left part of it till the morning, and it bred worms and stank. And Moses was angry with them.
- Ex 17:2 Therefore the people quarreled with Moses and said, “Give us water to drink.” And Moses said to them, “Why do you quarrel with me? Why do you test the Lord?”
- Ex 17:4 So Moses cried to the Lord, “What shall I do with this people? They are almost ready to stone me.”
- 1Sa 15:24 Saul said to Samuel, “I have sinned, for I have transgressed the commandment of the Lord and your words, because I feared the people and obeyed their voice.