Explore similar Bible verses on Exodus 20:10 in English Standard Version
"but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates."
- Ge 2:2 And on the seventh day God finished his work that he had done, and he rested on the seventh day from all his work that he had done.
- Ex 16:26 Six days you shall gather it, but on the seventh day, which is a Sabbath, there will be none.”
- Ex 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
- Nu 15:32 While the people of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day.
- Ne 13:16 Tyrians also, who lived in the city, brought in fish and all kinds of goods and sold them on the Sabbath to the people of Judah, in Jerusalem itself!
- Eze 20:12 Moreover, I gave them my Sabbaths, as a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the Lord who sanctifies them.